Seagate 2TB 2.5" 7mm Laptop / Ultrabook Hard Disk Drive/HDD
2TB Seagate ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD, 2.5" Internal HDD, 7 mm Thickness, SATA III 6Gb/s, 5400rpm, 128MB Cache, 5400RPM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 2TB Seagate Guardian BarraCuda HDD, 2.5", SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7mm Form Factor, 128MB Cache, 5400rpmRRP: £73.99£72.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Huge 1TB and 2TB capacities in a thin 7mm lightweight design, the Seagate® Mobile HDD stores up to 200,000 photos, 250,000 songs or 124 hours of high definition video.* The Mobile HDD has some of the most advanced features and one of the best $/TB and $/mm available. All backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
• Traditional laptops.
• Convertible and detachable storage.
• Slim consumer electronics devices.
• Helping to protect your sensitive data.
Compatibility and Flexibility
The Mobile HDD works with SATA 6 Gb/s and SATA 3 Gb/s designs. A slim, high-performance HDD which integrates easily.
• Drop in 1 TB or 2 TB without the weight of traditional laptop drives.
• 25% lighter than the previous generation.
• Easy upgrade for most 7mm laptop designs.
• No-hassle transition from 9.5mm.
• Standard SATA drive mounting.
High Areal Density Comes With Quiet Operation and Excellent Shock Resistance
With an incredible 1 TB per disk, the Mobile HDD enables the highest areal density in a 7mm small form factor. The drive additionally performs operations very quietly and has industry-leading shock resistance.
Self-Encrypting Drive Options
Looking for dependable and secure data encryption? The Mobile HDD has Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS 140-2 SED models available in the same 7mm design.**
• Government-grade encryption without performance degradation.
• Ships with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal protocol.
• Instant Secure Erase technology*** that can instantly erase the security key data on your hard drive if needed, enabling secure disposal or repurposing of the SED.
*Calculations based on a 2 TB drive. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features and application software.
**Self-Encrypting Drives and FIPS 140-2 Validated drives are not available in all models or countries.
***ISO/IEC 27040 (Information technology - Security techniques - Storage security) and NIST 800-88 (Guidelines for Media Sanitization) Features • Seagate’s highest-capacity thin 7mm laptop drives at 1 TB and 2TB.
• Best cost per TB and cost per millimeter for thin mobile/laptop customers.
• Light in weight to support portable computers.
• Enables drop-in 2 TB capacity transition without the weight of traditional laptop drives.
• Stores up to 200,000 photos, 250,000 songs or 124 hours of highdefinition video.
• Standard SATA 6 Gb/s interface for easy integration into existing mobile/laptop designs.
• Easy deployment for laptop upgrades while enabling the small 7mm form factor system design.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months