Corsair Voyager V2 256GB USB 3.0 Water Resistant Pendrive
• Fast: Access videos, pictures and large files up to 4x faster read speeds than traditional USB 2.0 drives.
• Durable: Corsair's proprietary all-rubber housing is extremely durable, water resistant and drop-tested for worry-free transport of your valuable data.
• Shock Proof: Solid state storage makes Flash Voyager drives virtual shock proof.
• Convenient: Just plug it in and go! Works with Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux without drivers.
• Compatible: Designed for USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Backed by Corsair: A respected name with a passion for quality and customer service.
Features • Fast USB 3.0 connectivity.
• Durable rubber housing.
• Water resistant.
• Shock proof.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Plug-n-Play compatible.
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux.
|Read Speed||190 MB/s|
|Write Speed||90 MB/s|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.