240GB SATA 3 SSD 2.5 inch from Kingston SSDNow V300
240GB Kingston SSDNow V300, 2.5" SATA III 6GB/S SSD, MLC-Flash, Read 450MB/s, Write 450MB/s, 85000 IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Fast — 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
• High Quality — features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston
• Reliable — with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
• Economical — design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
• Convenient — all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
• Multiple capacities — to fit your workload
• Guaranteed — three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 10 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster