Corsair 240GB Force Series GS SSD - Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGS-BK
Features • High performance SandForce SF-2200 SSD controller
• Toggle NAND for up to 90K IOPS random write speed
• SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3) connectivity
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and MacOS X support
• Native TRIM support (O/S support required)
• Increased reliability and quieter operation over standard hard disk drives
• Lower power usage than traditional hard drives for increased notebook battery life
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 47 47
Date Issued: 28th Sep 2011
You've learnt all about the virtues of solid-state drives in a previous guide, but today we're delving deeper by taking a look at the two types of NAND flash memory typically available in modern SSDs; SLC and MLC.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.