Netgear ProSafe M4300 Intelligent Edge 24 Port 10GbaseT
24 Port NETGEAR XSM4324CS-100NES ProSAFE M4300-24X 24x 10GBASE-T 4x SFP+ Half-Width Stackable Switch
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
• M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables)
• High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption
• Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization.
• 10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds.
• Entire feature set including L2 switching (multi-tiered access control) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR) is available without license.
• DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation.
• Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks
• Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection
• With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs
• With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB -> Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies
Industry standard management
• Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN.
• Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support.
Industry leading warranty
• NETGEAR M4300 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
• 90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement. Features Model Description
Half-Width 24x10G Stackable Managed Switch with 24x10GBASE-T
37.0dB @ 25°C (77°F)
Power Consumption (Max)
1G RJ45 Ports
10G RJ45 Ports
24 x 10GBASE-T (Fast Ethernet, 1G and 10G speeds)
10G Fiber SFP+ Ports
4 x shared SFP+ (1G and 10G speeds)
Power over Ethernet
PoE Budget (Watts)
Layer 3 (static, policy-based and RIP OSPF VRRP PIM dynamic routing)
1G Ethernet service port for out-of-band management (OOB, RJ45)
RS232 straight-through serial RJ45 for local management console
Mini-USB port for local management console
USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
Half-Width enabling one or two 10G switches in a single rack space for redundant top-of-rack
1 modular PSU
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|MAC Address Table Size||16000 Entries|
|Network Capacity||4000 Active VLANs|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||37 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||125 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||247437 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||212 x 44 x 345 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200