StarTech.com 2 Port USB-C to HDMI Monitor Hub
StarTech.com USB-C HDMI MST Monitor Hub, 2 Port, USB-C to HDMI, 1x USB Type-C (M) to 2x HDMI (F)
By DPD On 23rd Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The USB-C HDMI hub is powered by the USB-C port, so you don't require an additional power adapter. This adapter works with USB Type-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal.
Increase your productivity with multiple monitors
The newest generations of laptops are more portable than ever. But, this could mean that you’re left with fewer video outputs and confined to your laptop's integrated screen. This USB-C MST hub solves these problems by letting you connect two independent HDMI displays through a USB-C port on your computer, which makes multitasking much easier.
Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. This makes it easier to multitask and increase your productivity -- perfect for creating a hot-desk solution with a wireless keyboard and mouse peripheral set.
The hub also lets you mirror the same image onto multiple displays, for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Astonishing picture quality that won’t drain your system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and offers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the MST hub can output high-definition 1080p, it's perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and CAD drawing.
• Connect a USB-C device that supports DP Alt Mode to two high-resolution displays at your workstation.
• Use one screen for referencing data, such as websites, while composing your documents on another screen. Features • Maximize your productivity by connecting two independent HDMI displays to your computer.
• Connect your USB-C computer to two HDMI displays such as televisions, monitors or projectors.
• Increase external video performance with support for dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K (30 Hz).
• Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Audio: Yes
• Chipset ID:
- MegaChips - STDP4320
- Parade - PS8402A
• Converter Type: MST Hub
• Output Signal : HDMI
• Ports: 2
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 3840x2160 @ 30hz
• Supported Resolutions::
Note: MST shares 21.6 Gbps across all attached displays. Higher resolutions can restrict the available bandwidth with the remaining ports, please see our guideline below for determining an ideal resolution for your setup.
- Average resolution bandwidth allocation:
- 1920x1080 (1080p) @60hz - 22%
- 1920x1200 @60hz - 30%
- 2560x1440 @60hz - 35%
- 2560x1600 @60hz - 38%
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30hz - 38%
Note: Exceeding 100% will reduce functionality.
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Connector A: 1 - USB-C (24 pin) DisplayPort Alt Mode Male Input
• Connector B: 2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output
• OS Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8
• Humidity: 50-90%
• Operating Temperature : 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 33 mm [1.3 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 13 mm [0.5 in]
• Product Length: 62 mm [2.4 in]
• Product Weight: 44 g [1.6 oz]
• Product Width: 58 mm [2.3 in]
|Type||USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable|
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||HDMI (Female)|
|Total Weight||44 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months