2 Port PCIe Gigabit Network Card from StarTech.com
2 Port StarTech.com PCI Express Gigabit LAN Network Card, LED Indicators, Jumbo Frame Support, Wake-on-LAN, Low Profile
By DPD On 20th Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Suitable for any standard PCI Express-enabled system, the 2-port Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps - an ideal 2-port NIC for setting up dual-homed, or multi-homed host configurations providing added security to corporate networks.
The dual-port server adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). The adapter includes an optional low-profile / half-height bracket that can be used for installation into a standard or small form-factor computer chassis.
• Ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
• Provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
• Configure a dual-homed proxy or gateway system for an added layer of security.
• Specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
• PCIe Network Card
• Low Profile Bracket
• Driver CD
• Instruction Manual Features • Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports.
• Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support.
• Compatible with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1).
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control.
• Supports Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload.
• Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support.
• Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included.
• Supports Pair Swap / Polarity / Skew Correction.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.