StarTech 2 PORT PCIe USB 3.0 Controller Card
2 Port StarTech.com PCI Express USB 3.0 Controller Card with SATA Power
By DPD On 2nd Apr To 8th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Outstanding Speeds & Versatility
The PEXUSB3S23 2-Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card lets you add two USB 3.0 ports to any PCI Express-enabled computer system. The USB card requires SATA power for functionality, and delivers 900mA of power per port to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0) via your computers SATA power connector.The PCIe USB 3.0 adapter is compliant with USB 3.0 standards for data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still offering backward compatibility with existing USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
• Supports data rates up to 5 Gbps.
• SATA power connector (required) provides up to 900mA per USB port.
• Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications.
• Fully compliant with USB 3.0 rev 1.0 and Intel xHCI rev 1.0 specifications.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices.
• Includes a Low Profile/half-height installation bracket.
• Connector Type(s): PCI Express x1 Male.
• External Ports: USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female.
• Internal Ports: SATA Power (15 pin) Plug.
• Humidity: 10~90% RH, Non-condensing.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F).
• Storage Temperature: 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F).
• Bus Type: PCI Express.
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.).
• Chipset ID: Etron - EJ168A.
• Interface: USB 3.0.
• Port Style: Integrated on Card.
• Ports: 2.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• Low Profile Bracket.
• PCI Express USB 3.0 card.
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 130 g [4.6 oz].
• Maximum Cable Length: 3 m [9.8 ft].
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s.
• UASP Support: No.
• Product Height: 120 mm [4.7 in].
• Product Length: 80 mm [3.1 in].
• Product Weight: 60 g [2.1 oz].
• Product Width: 21 mm [0.8 in].
• OS Compatibility: Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003.
Special Notes / Requirements
• System and Cable Requirements: Available 15-pin SATA power connector.
• Available PCI Express slot.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.