StarTech.com Dual 2.5"/3.5" Bay HDD/SSD Docking Station
2 Bay StarTech.com SDOCK2U33EB Docking Station, Supports 2x 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives, USAP Compatible, USB 3.0/eSATA
By DPD On 23rd Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Fast, Efficient & Compatible
The SDOCK2U33EB Dual 2.5/3.5" SATA hard drive docking station lets you dock and swap hard drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously using a single eSATA or USB port. For fast performance and efficient data transfers when connected through eSATA, the docking station supports full SATA III transfer speeds -- up to 6 Gbps. For universal compatibility, the dock can be connected through USB 3.0 with transfer speeds up 5 Gbps plus support for UASP, which supports performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller to utilise the full potential of your SATA III hard drives.The hard drive docking station supports the fastest drive technologies including SATA III (6 Gbps), hybrid drives and solid state drives (SSD), ensuring you can save time by getting the most out of your drive performance.Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
Improved Performance with UASP
UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the SDOCK2U33EB supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows® (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple® OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS™.
• eSATA or USB host connection.
• Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps).
• Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD).
• Dual bay, top slot-loading design with drive doors.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Versatile connectivity options, through either USB or eSATA.
• Maximise performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps using eSATA.
• Save time, with file transfers up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported host.
• System builders and I.T. specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging.
• Backup data quickly to an external drive for archiving.
• Transferring data from one hard drive to another.
• Technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives.
• Backup important data and easily take the drive to an offsite location for safekeeping.
|Total HDD Bays||2|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|Operating System Support||OS Independent - Driverless|
|Dimensions||132 x 70 x 143 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408