Seagate 1TB ST1000LM035 2.5" Notebook Hard Disk Drive/HDD
1TB Seagate ST1000LM035, 2.5" HDD, SATA 3 6Gb/s, 128MB Cache, 5400RPM, 7mm Slim
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1TB Seagate ST1000LM048, BarraCuda 2.5" HDD, SATA III 6Gb/s, 5400rpm, 128MB Cache, 5.6ms, NCQ, 512E, OEM£42.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Huge 1 TB and 2 TB capacities in a thin 7mm lightweight design, the Seagate® Mobile HDD stores up to 200,000 photos, 250,000 songs or 124 hours of high definition video.1 The Mobile HDD has some of the most advanced features and one of the best $/TB and $/mm available. All backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
• Traditional laptops
• Convertible and detachable storage
• Slim consumer electronics devices
• Helping to protect your sensitive data Features Compatibility and Flexibility
The Mobile HDD works with SATA 6 Gb/s and SATA 3 Gb/s designs. A slim, high-performance HDD which integrates easily.
• Drop in 1 TB or 2 TB without the weight of traditional laptop drives
• 25% lighter than the previous generation
• Easy upgrade for most 7mm laptop designs
• No-hassle transition from 9.5mm
• Standard SATA drive mounting
High Areal Density Comes With Quiet Operation and Excellent Shock Resistance
With an incredible 1 TB per disk, the Mobile HDD enables the highest areal density in a 7mm small form factor. The drive additionally performs operations very quietly and has industry-leading shock resistance.
Self-Encrypting Drive Options
Looking for dependable and secure data encryption? The Mobile HDD has Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS 140-2 SED models available in the same 7mm design.2
• Government-grade encryption without performance degradation
• Ships with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal protocol
• Instant Secure Erase technology3 that can instantly erase the security key data on your hard drive if needed, enabling secure disposal or repurposing of the SED
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months