1m 4K Ultra HD Mini DP to HDMI Adapter Cable
1m StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 Passive Adaptor Cable, 4K/UHD 30Hz, Mini DP (Male) to HDMI (A) Male
This 3-foot Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI® adapter cable offers a single-cable connection from your mDP equipped MacBook or Ultrabook™ laptop to an HDMI display or projector. The passive adapter supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K and is Thunderbolt™ compatible when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Astonishing Picture Quality
This adapter cable ensures you can maintain an astonishing picture quality, four times the resolution of 1080p, when converting Mini DisplayPort to HDMI.
The adapter is also backward compatible with lower resolution displays and video sources. With support for high-definition resolutions of 1080p and 720p, you can future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
For the simplest and most discreet installation, this mDP to HDMI adapter connects directly from your Mini DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on your display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate video cabling.
At 3ft in length, this adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess to ensure a tidy, professional installation. Features • Astonishing video quality with support for video resolutions up to 4K at 30 Hz.
• Reduce clutter with a compact 3ft adapter cable.
• Avoid the hassle of converters that require additional cabling and power adapters with a plug-and-play cable adapter.
• Supports HDMI 4K at 30 Hz.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• No power adapter required.
• Connect a Mini DisplayPort computer to an HDMI display at your classroom desk or workstation.
• Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 3 feet of cable.
• Install in your home workstation to make your DisplayPort computer compatible with your HDMI display.
• Connect your DP video source to a 4K HDMI display.
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||Mini DP 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 Passive Adaptor ([email protected])|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (A) Male|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
|Cable Features||Passive Adaptor|
|Total Weight||44 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.