The SFPCMM1M Cisco Compatible 1m SFP+ cable is a fully hot pluggable, direct attach cable, supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications connected through (Small Form Factor Pluggable) SFP+ ports.
Designed for short length, high speed interconnects, this low power, low latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber optic cable assemblies and is intended for short distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections.
Backed by our 2-year warranty, this 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable is compliant with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards, making it a reliable replacement SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable.
- Use in 10Gb Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications.
- Point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections (Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Servers, etc.).
• Compatible with Cisco equipment.
• Compliant with SFP+ MSA Multi-Source Agreement standards.
• Support for 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fiber Channel data rates.
• Compliant with SFF 8431 connector standards.
• 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance.
• Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps.
• Hot-swappable with fiber optic modules.
• Low Power consumption <0.5W.
• Quick release latching SFP+ connectors.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 1m StarTech Cisco Compatible SFP+ Ethernet Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable, 10GbE, 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance . Please choose from the list below.