10GbE 1m Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable from Startech
1m StarTech Cisco Compatible SFP+ Ethernet Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable, 10GbE, 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance
By DPD On 29th May 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed for short length, high speed interconnects, this low power, low latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber optic cable assemblies and is intended for short distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections.
Backed by our 2-year warranty, this 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable is compliant with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards, making it a reliable replacement SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable.
- Use in 10Gb Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications.
- Point-to-point in-rack and across rack network switch/server connections (Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Servers, etc.). Features • Compatible with Cisco equipment.
• Compliant with SFP+ MSA Multi-Source Agreement standards.
• Support for 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fiber Channel data rates.
• Compliant with SFF 8431 connector standards.
• 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance.
• Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps.
• Hot-swappable with fiber optic modules.
• Low Power consumption <0.5W.
• Quick release latching SFP+ connectors.
|Total Network Ports|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months