Club 3D 1m USB 3.1 Type-C to Type A Cable Male/Male 4K 60Hz ~60Watt
This cable supports USB 3.1 Gen 2. SuperSpeed+ data up to 10Gbps and up to 3A output or a maximum charging capacity of 60 Watts for charging or powering your USB Type-C enabled Notebook, Tablet or Smartphone.
• USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ Data up to 10Gbps.
• USB Power Delivery 2.0, max. 20V/3A or 60 Watts. Features • Reversible USB Type-C connector (male)/ USB Type-A connector (male).
• USB 3.1, Data and Charging through a single cable.
• Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ up to 10Gbps.
• Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0, max. 20V/3A or 60 Watts.
• Works with Windows, Apple OS X, Chrome OS.
• Works with all USB Type-C enabled devices.
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Connector To||USB (A) Male|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.