LMS Data 1.8m 16-Way Vertical Rackmount PDU w/ Surge Protection
1.8m LMS Data PDU-16WS-V-SP-1U Vertical Rackmount PDU, Surge Protection, 1U, 240V, 13A, 16 Outlets,
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1.8m Xclio PDU-12WS-V-SP-1U Vertical Rackmount PDU, Surge Protection, 1U, 240V, 13A, 12 Outlets£30.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- 1.8m LMS Data PDU-20WS-V-SP-1U Vertical Rackmount PDU, Surge Protection, 1U, 240V, 13A, 20 Outlets£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Mains Sockets to Plug Surge Protected Vertical PDU
The LMS Data PDU-16WS-V-SP-1U is a high-density, vertical placement PDU which features 16 standard UK power socket outlets to provide power to networking, data centre, PBX and broadcast level power devices within the data cabinet enclosure. The integral status LED for electrical earthing indication is an important safety feature, reducing the risk of electric shock. Surge protection is built-in to all outlet sockets, increasing both MTBF and reduced data corruption for attached computing and networking devices. Coupled with a long-life, illuminated I/O Switch, certified UK power sockets together with a generous length power cord, all of which are BSI rated and fused for full compliance.
• Compliant, 13-amp UK 3-pin socket output.
• Illumination On/Off power-input rocker switch.
• Integral Surge Protection and Grounding Confirmation.
• Generous length, 1.8 metre (approx.) power cable.
• Lightweight design with a 1U high form-factor design.
• Ideal for vertical placement in data or server enclosures.
• Ideal for LAN, audio-visual, PBX, VoIP and CCTV applications.
|Output Power Capacity (W)|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)|
|Max Configurable Power (W)|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)|
|Typical recharge time|
|Surge energy rating|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months