Club3D USB C to HDM 2.0 UHD Cable Active 1.8 M./5.9 Ft.
CAC-1514 - The Club 3D is an Active HDMI™ signal converter cable. The USB C to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Cable is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type C source device featuring DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode to an HDMI™ 2.0 enabled UHD Monitor, Television or Projector. The HDMI™ adapter is powered by the USB C port, the adapter requires no external power.
The USB C to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Cable supports (U)HD resolutions of up to 4K @ 60Hz for a clear, sharp picture. The support for 60 frames per second provides exceptionally smooth video. Use the adapter to play games, view video or browse the internet from your USB 3.1 Type-C enabled device on a (Ultra) high-resolution monitor or TV. Supporting up to 8 channels of audio, the adapter provides high-definition digital audio and video.
The USB C to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Cable supports all USB 3.1 Type-C devices with DisplayPort™ ALT mode. Features Features:
• Reversible USB Type-C connector.
• Compliant to VESA DisplayPort™ Alt Mode Standard.
• Compliant to HDMI™ 2.0 for up to 18 Gbps data rate.
• Supports full link training and no link training.
• Supports 3D Video formats up to 1080p @ 120Hz.
• Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz.
• Repeater for HDCP 1.3 and HDCP 2.2.
• Powered by USB Port (no external power needed).
• Support Windows and Apple OS X
In the box:
• Club 3D CAC-1514 USB USB C to HDMI™ 2.0 UHD Active Cable
• Male/Male, 1.8 M./5.9 Ft
• Input: USB Type C Male
• Output: HDMI™ 2.0 male
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.