Mtron SSD is a high performance storage device designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional hard disk drives. Mtron SSD can be drop-in replaced with the hard disk drives without any additional software installation. Customer can benefit instantly from Mtron SSD's high random access performance and solve the legacy problem of access bottleneck by traditional hard disk drives. Mtron SSD purely consists of semiconductor devices and NAND flash memories, which give rugged features against shock and vibration with an increased MTBF. Further more, Mtron SSD has highly elaborated and advanced flash memory management algorithm to guarantee high data integrity. With Mtron SSD's superior performance, reliability and durability, Mtron SSD increases overall performance and values of system in mobile computing and enterprise system solutions.
• Maximum sustained read: 120MB/s
• Maximum sustained write: 90MB/s
• Maximum IOPS: 78,000
• Form factor: 3.5-inch
• Interface standard: SATA revision 1.0a
• Transfer mode: PIO mode (0~4), DMA mode (0~2), UDMA mode (0~6)
• Input voltage: 5VCC (±5%)
• Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm
• ECC (Error Correction Code): BCH 7 bits ECC
• Write endurance: >140 years @ 50GB write/day
• Read endurance: unlimited
• Data retention: 10 years
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 16GB Mtron SSD 3.5" SATA SSD, SLC Flash, Read 120MB/s , Write 90MB/s, Retail . Please choose from the list below.