Corsair AX1600i 1600W Titanium Modular Digital ATX PSU/Power Supply
1600W Corsair AXi Series AX1600i, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Titanium, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 133.3A, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 19th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The CORSAIR AX1600i is the ultimate digital ATX power supply, built using only the highest quality components for unmatched performance and better than 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency. State-of-the-art gallium nitride transistors and 100% 105°C Japanese capacitors deliver 1600W of ultra-stable, ultra-efficient power, while the AX1600i’s digital design allows for complete control and monitoring in CORSAIR LINK software. Adjust fan speeds, switch between single or multi-rail overcurrent protection (OCP), or monitor your PSU’s voltages and efficiency. Zero RPM Fan mode ensures near-silent operation at low and medium loads and the fully modular, low profile cable set makes for easy installation and great-looking builds. It’s the ultimate PSU for the most ambitious PC builds. Features • 1600W of Ultimate Power: Delivers 1600W of continuous, ultra-stable, 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency power.
• Top Tier Components: 100% 105°C Japanese capacitors, top-specification internal components and digital design deliver over 94% efficiency.
• The Only Consumer PSU with Gallium Nitride Transistors: Totem-pole PFC Gallium Nitride (GaN) transistors for superior efficiency in a smaller form-factor.
• World Class Electrical Performance: Incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple noise.
• Software Monitoring: CORSAIR LINK software provides in-depth monitoring for PSU temperature, fan speed, voltages, current, AC/DC wattage and efficiency, with the ability to log everything for easy troubleshooting.
• Take Control: CORSAIR LINK lets you adjust cooling fan speed, RPM curves and switch between single or multi-rail overcurrent protection (OCP), all from your desktop.
• 140mm Patented FDB Cooling Fan: Delivers low-noise operation even at demanding loads.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: For near-silent operation at low to medium loads.
• Choose Your Colour: Three-color customizable magnetic side labels let you choose your PSU’s style to match your build.
• Fully Modular Cables: Use only the cables you need for quick and easy installation.
• Built to Last: Ten-Year comprehensive CORSAIR warranty.
|Edition||AXi Series AX1600i|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Titanium|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||95 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||133.3 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||133.3 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 200 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.