Thor 150cm RGB HD Phono Cable
1.5M Thor HD Video Cable, 3x RCA Phono (Male) to 3x RCA Phono (Male), Gold Plated Contacts, Black
By DPD On 18th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RGB HD Phono Video Cable - 1.5m
Award winning Thor RGB (Red,Green,Blue) Phono to Phono cable using high quality component video interconnect designed with Thor 10 point technology and gold plated contacts. Ideal for use on DVD Players and TV's that support RGB Phono outputs, excellent choice for high definition (HD) video sources.
• Quality conductors are manufactured from either OFC or ultra-high quality PCOCC to give optimum signal transmission and minimise possible distortion.
• Featuring 6-cut self cleaning phonos with gold-plated contacts and solid brass casings to provide maximum contact ensuring uncompromising signal transfer and protection from interference.
• Multiple shielding comprised of braided and solid shielding to direct electronic noise away from the interconnect resulting in optimal signal transmission.
• Dielectric core construction prevents high frequency audio signals being distorted and guarantees long-term performance.
• Grounded connectors prevent contamination of signals from external electronic sources.
• Hand-finished terminations give a direct, positive connection and are hot soldered with silver solder for strong connections with optimum signal conduction.
• PVC outer jacket surrounds the total length of each THOR interconnect cable for protection from abrasion, damage and deterioration.
• Micro-Wind technology ensures the consistent internal wire geometry required for precise signal transfer.
|Type||HD Video Cable|
|Connector From||3x RCA Phono (Male)|
|Connector To||3x RCA Phono (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
As you’ll all likely know by now, DVI is the current standard for connection of a PC or other display generator to a digital display output. You’ll recognise the multi-pin connector and know that almost all modern LCD displays have the corresponding input connector, for feeding from your PC. But do you know how DVI works? This TekSpek seeks to teach you how.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The purpose of this TekSpek is to define what HDTV is, how it will become pervasive in the not-too-distant future, and its relevance to you in 2006.