WD Ultrastar DC 0F31170 14TB 3.5" SATA Enterprise HDD/Hard Drive
14TB Western Digital Ultrastar HC530 SATA Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 512MB Cache, 512E/4096N, OEM
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Driving Up Capacity and Driving Down TCO for Cloud and Enterprise Data Centers
The breadth and depth of big data is driving the universal need for higher capacities across a broad spectrum of applications and workloads. Laying the foundation for a worryfree data center, Western Digital delivers capacity to conquer the data explosion–the 14TB Ultrastar® DC HC530 hard drive.
Built using HelioSeal technology, the industry’s only fifthgeneration helium platform and the basis for our high-capacity DC HC500 series, Ultrastar DC HC530 was designed for public and private cloud environments where storage density, Watts/TB and $/TB are critical parameters for creating the most cost-efficient infrastructure.
HelioSeal technology is key to achieving higher drive capacities, higher reliability ratings and extreme power efficiency for lower levels of total cost of ownership (TCO) for cloud and enterprise customers.
• 14TB capacity in a standard 3.5-inch form factor
• CMR technology works seamlessly in capacity enterprise applications and environments
• Reliable, field-proven, 5th generation design
• HelioSeal® design delivers outstanding power efficiency (Watts/TB)
• TDMR and improved dual-stage microactuator provide optimal head positioning and rotational vibration robustness
• Self-Encrypting Drive options
• Cloud and Hyperscale storage
• Massive scale-out (MSO), high-density data centers
• Distributed File Systems
• Bulk storage using Object storage solutions like CEPH™ and OpenStack Swift
• Primary and secondary storage for Apache Hadoop® for Big Data Analytics
• Surveillance analytics
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||267 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||550 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70 G|
|Max.Power Usage||8.5 W|
|Dimensions||101.6 x 26.1 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- WESTERN DIGITAL