Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 Black PWM Case Fan - 140mm
140mm Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 PWM Case Fan, Black, 1500 RPM, 4 Pin Fan Header, FDB Bearing
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HP-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials. Features • Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
• Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
• Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
• Dense, sturdy construction, made from high grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
• Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators.
• Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature.
• Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
• The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
• Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller
• 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
• Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747