Fractal Designs Aspect 14 RGB 3-pin Cooling Fan
140mm Fractal Aspect 14 RGB, Addressable LED, 7 Blade, 1000rpm, 41CFM, Rifle Bearing, Black Frame, 3-pin
By DPD On 18th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Widening the Colour Range
Building on the core functionality of market favourites like Dynamic and Prisma, the Aspect series brings an exciting new aesthetic to the Fractal range of fans. Notable features include aerodynamic stator struts for lower turbulence, Trip Wire technology for enhanced blade efficiency, rifle bearings and built-in chaining support to simplify cable management.
• Supports ASUS AURA, Gigabytes Fusion MSI Mystic Light and others.
• Trip Wire provides a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency.
• Supports chaining to simplify cable management.
• Rifle bearings – more efficient than standard sleeve.
• Combines aesthetic design and reliable performance.
• PWM control with a wide RPM speed range (PWM versions only).
• Available in black or white.
• Fits standard 140 mm (125 x 125 hole pattern).
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Expansion Pack|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1000 rpm|
|Air Pressure||1.02 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||19.5 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Rifle Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|LED Colour||Addressable RGB|
|Fan Fixing||Screw Fixing|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 3-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design