Antec HIGH CURRENT PRO 1300W Full Modular Power Supply
1300W Antec High Current Pro, Full Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Quad Rail, 108.3A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
HIGH CURRENT PRO Series
Antec’s High Current Pro Platinum series is the pinnacle of power supplies. High Current Pro Platinum is fully modular with a revolutionary 20+8-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow.
By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® PLATINUM & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 94% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 25% when compared to many other power supplies. HCP Platinum’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. Backed by a 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, the HCP-1300 Platinum embodies everything a power supply can accomplish today.
• 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified - Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
• AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
• 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket - World's first socket for possible future MBU connectors
• 135 mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• High Current Rails - 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
• 100% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
• Multi PCI-E - 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
• OC Link™ - Allows 2 HCP Platinums to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
• CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
• All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
• PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
• Stealth Wires - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 84 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.