Corsair HD120 RGB 120mm LED 3 Fan Kit with Lighting Controller
120mm Corsair HD120 RGB LED, 9 Blade, PWM, Static Pressure 12 LED Multi-Colour Fan Triple Pack with Controller, 4-pin
By DPD On 19th Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Intuitive 3-button controller: Allows you to cycle through lighting effects, effect speeds, and colours.
• PWM Control: 800 -1725 PWM rpm control range.
• High static pressure: Provides improved performance over standard case fans.
• Quiet performance: Ultra-thin fan blades ensure less vibration, noise and turbulence.
• Two year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation.
RGB LED Controller: 3 button (Effect Speed, Colour, Mode)
• Effect Speed: High, Medium, Slow.
• Colour: White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Demo (Cycle through all colours).
• Mode: Static, Breathing, Pulse, Sequential, Marquee, Rainbow, Demo (Cycle through all modes).
RGB LED Hub: 6 port RGB LED hub
• Allows connection of up to 6 HD120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single hub.
• Add more fans and have the same mode/colour/effect speed across all attached fans.
• HD120 RGB LED 120mm High Static Pressure Fan — Three Pack.
• Fan RGB LED Controller.
• 6 port RGB LED hub.
• Mounting Screws.
• User Manual.
|Edition||HD120 RGB LED|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||800 - 1,725 rpm|
|Fan Specialization||Static Pressure|
|Air Pressure||2.25 mm H2O|
|Sound Level (dB)||18 - 30 dB|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Hydraulic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Fan Fixing||Screw Fixing|
|Cable length||600 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.