EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 Watt P2 Fully Modular PSU/Power Supply
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
• Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation.
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection).
• 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||83.3 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||83.3 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 85 x 200 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.