Corsair RM Series 1000W Modular Power Supply
1000W Corsair RM Series, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold, 1x135mm, ATX v2.4, PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Optimized for Silence
The efficient design of the RM Series means minimal excess heat generation, and thanks to the Zero RPM fan mode the
fan doesn't even need to spin under low to medium loads. The custom-designed fan has an optimized blade profile for
low-turbulence airflow and near-silent operation even at full speed. And when you're pushing it hard, the thermal sensor
controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise. The components used to
manufacture the RM Series are manufactured specifically for excellent performance and low audible noise.
80 PLUS Gold-certified Efficiency
Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs.
Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables
You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
Reliable, Continuous Power Delivery
RM Series power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality
internal components, and RM Series power supplies are guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
Corsair Link Compatible
Want even more? RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link software for real-time monitoring of fan speed and
power delivery directly from your desktop. Additional hardware required for 450W-850W units. See corsair.com for more details.
Features • The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z78 motherboards)
• 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need.
• Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
• High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
• A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• 135MM NR135L Noise reducing fan. MTBF: 100,000 Hours
• Universal AC input from 100~240V.
• Multi-GPU Ready
• Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Apr 2020
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.