Cooler Master V1000 1000W Full Modular Power Supply
There are 5 people viewing this productFree Delivery Delivery options Free By DPD On 27th Nov 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Thanks to a 135mm high quality FDB fan and a fine-tuned fan profile, V-series PSUs are extremely quiet, even under full load. And our brand new all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables make cable management a breeze, enabling nice and clean builds with the best possible airflow.
• Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A.
• 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
• Silent 135 mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan
• Eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end GPUs
• 100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability.
• Reliable 5 year warranty Features http://eu.coolermaster.com/uk/powersupply/modular/v1000/
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||93 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails|
|Rail 1 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
|Dimensions||150x170x86 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.