Cooler Master V1000 1000W Full Modular Power Supply
1000W Cooler Master V1000 Full Modular 80PLUS Gold, 1x135mm Silent Fan ATX v2.31, PSU
By DPD On 16th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Thanks to a 135mm high quality FDB fan and a fine-tuned fan profile, V-series PSUs are extremely quiet, even under full load. And our brand new all black, extra slim flat-ribbon cables make cable management a breeze, enabling nice and clean builds with the best possible airflow.
• Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A.
• 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
• Silent 135 mm FDB fan for lower noise and longer lifespan
• Eight PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors to support high-end GPUs
• 100% high quality Japanese capacitor ensures performance and reliability.
• Reliable 5 year warranty Features http://eu.coolermaster.com/uk/powersupply/modular/v1000/
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.