TP-LINK 10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+
10-Port TP-LINK TL-SG1210P Gigabit Desktop Switch, 9x 10/100/1000Mbps, 1x Gigabit SFP, 8x PoE+ Ports, Fanless, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Power Over Ethernet
Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Easy to Use
1. Connect the TL-SG1210P to a power source.
2. Connect your devices such as IP phones, access points, IP cameras, etc to one of the available ports including a connection to your router.
3. That's it! You're good to go. Enjoy!
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 63W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
• QoS, For Fluent Online Experience - Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
• IGMP Snooping, Traffic Optimisation for IPTV - IGMP Snooping optimises multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
• With 8 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
• Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands home and office network
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
• High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 63W for all PoE ports
• Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed
|Form Factor||Desktop/Wall Mount|
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type||PoE+|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||8 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||4K Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||7.11 W (220/50Hz. no PD connected), 78.13 W (220/50Hz. with 63W PD connected) W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port||30 W|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply (Included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||209 × 126 × 26 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)