Intel Gigabit Pro 1000CT PCI Express Gigabit Network Card OEM
1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM
By DPD On 8th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Performance & Reliability You Can Count On
For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximising system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto- negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCIe input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to use this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.
• Delivers increased performance while significantly reducing CPU usage.
• Reduces deployment and training costs and enables easy, quick migration to Gigabit Ethernet.
• Automatically compatible with Ethernet, fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• Enables widespread deployment.
• Allows low-power consumption, remote wake, and remote booting.
• Reduces support costs with remote management based on industry-wide standards.
• Provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration.
• Dynamically tests and reports network problems (error rate, cable length) and automatically compensates for cable issues.
• Efficient packet prioritisation.
• Minimises the overhead of interrupts.
• Allows load balancing of interrupt handling between different cores/CPUs.
Network Connection: Wired.
Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
Form Factor: Plug-in card.
Compatibility: PC, Unix.
Type: Network adapter.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747