Corsair Memory XMS2 2GB DDR2 PC2-6400 (800) Dual Channel Desktop
2GB (2x1GB) Corsair TwinX XMS2, DDR2 PC2-6400 (800), 240 Pins, Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 5-5-5-18
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 2GB Corsair Value Select, DDR2 PC2-6400 (800), 240 Pins, Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 5-5-5-18£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
• Each module pair is tested together in an Intel-based motherboard at 800MHz
• Tested and packaged in pairs
• Packaged together immediately following system test
• Tested at 5-5-5-18-2T latency settings at 1.9V
• SPD programmed at 5-5-5-18-2T values
• 2048 Megabytes of memory in a pair of 240-pin DDR2 DIMMs
• Two matched CM2X1024-6400 modules
• Implemented using 64M x 8 DDR2 SDRAMs
• 100% tested at 800MHz in high performance DDR2 motherboards
• Legendary Corsair reliability and service
• Lifetime warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 999 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 999 months
- 0871 472 4747
Lifetime warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence & products whose serial numbers have been altered, removed or made illegible.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
When looking to upgrade your PC, RAM is one of the first places to look. More RAM reduces the amount the page file is used, speeding up programs and allowing you to run more applications simultaneously
Date Issued: 3rd Aug 2006
The amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) in a system is an important factor in its overall performance. So to is that RAM’s speed and latency. Whether the RAM is operating in single- or dual-channel mode is also important. So what is dual-channel?
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.