MicroSD Canvas Select
Bring your HD videos to lifeFIND OUT MORE
Workflow Station and Readers
Capture. Connect. Create.
Kingston’s Workflow Station and Readers provide a flexible system to transfer video, photos and audio from multiple sources at once.*Expedite your post-production workflow and create a file offload setup that fits your needs. The Workflow Station Dock is customisable so you can use only the USB miniHub, SD readers or microSD readers that your shoot requires. Whether you’re on a 4K/8K multi-cam shoot with portable audio recorders for each host, or filming B-Roll with drones and GoPros, you can connect up to four readers to the dock simultaneously and transfer footage quickly. The Workflow Station and Readers support USB 3.2 speeds, which get you to your post-production process faster than ever. For added flexibility, the card readers can be used on the go. When you need to shoot on location, simply drop the hub or readers you need into your bag and connect them to your laptop using the included USB-C® cable.
• Transfer video, photos and audio from multiple sources at once.
• Use the card readers with the dock or on the go*
• Flexible system to help future-proof your workflow
• Incredible USB 3.2 speeds
Reliable Micro SD
Kingston’s Canvas Select™ microSD card is designed to be reliable, making it ideal for filming in HD and shooting high-resolution photos. You can be confident that your memories will be safe when documenting life’s adventures on your Android™ smartphone or point-and-shoot camera. It’s available in multiple capacities up to 256GB*, to provide plenty of space to capture an entire trip. Kingston Canvas cards are tested to be durable, so you can take them anywhere with the confidence that your photos, videos and other data will be protected, even in harsh or unstable conditions.**
• Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80MB/s read***
• Multiple capacities up to 256GB*
• Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
** IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 min. and a depth of up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
*** Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Kingston WFS-SD Workflow microSD Reader, Supports UHS-I/II microSD Cards, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Speeds, Workflow Dock/Cable
- Kingston WFS-SD Workflow SD Reader, Supports UHS-I/II SD Cards, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Speeds, Works with Workflow Dock or Cable
- Kingston WFS-U Workflow Station Dock with USB miniHub, Customizable, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Speeds£101.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY