Whether you need a Microphone for Recording in the Studio or for Performing Live, we have a large selection of Mics to suit your needs.
As a rule, Dynamic mics are best suited to Live performance, whilst Condensers and Ribbon mics tend to be found in the studio environment.
Either way, we stock the big brand names like RODE, AUDIO TECHNICA, SENNHEISER, sE ELECTRONICS, AKG, ASTON and many more.
Dynamic Mics dont require any external power and can handle loud SPL's. Great for live shows and mic'ing drums!
- PreSonus - 'PD-70' Off-Axis Rejection, 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response, 350 Ohms,1.6mV/Pa£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 10th Nov
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- Shure MOTIV MV5 (Black) USB Microphone with 3 Recording Modes, Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android
- Shure MOTIV MV5 (Gray) USB Microphone with 3 Recording Modes, Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android
- Shure Motiv MV51 USB Microphone/Interface with 5 Recording Modes and Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Wireless video mics differ from the usual wireless microphones, as the receiver can be battery powered and is normally mounted on a camera cold shoe.
- Saramonic Blink 500 B1 (White) 2.4GHz Ultracompact Wireless Clip-On Mic System£180.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Saramonic - 'Blink 500 B2' (White) 2.4GHz Ultracompact 2 Person Wireless Clip-On Mic System£240.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- (B-Stock) Warm Audio - 'WA12 MKII' Solid State Mic/Instrument Preamp, 1 Channel, Tone impedance switch, -20dB Pads£342.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-Channel A/D/A with recallable XMAX preamps£622.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 10th Nov
'Mic accessories' covers a broad range of equipment that allows filmmakers to adapt to the challenges of recording in the field. Purchasing a quality video mic is only the first step if our aim is to gather clean audio at source. To mitigate extraneous noise from wind, handling and cables, you may also need a high quality pistol grip, on-camera shock mount, mic stand/boom pole with cable clips and high quality balanced XLR leads. Speak to our team of experts for advice on the best solution for your workflow. Scan Pro Video are here to help.
- (B-Stock) RODE PG2 Combi PistolGrip/ShockMount, for mics with 19-20mm or 21-22.5mm diameter£63.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY