Whether you need a Microphone for Recording in the Studio or for Performing Live, we have a large selection of Mics to suit your needs.
As a rule, Dynamic mics are best suited to Live performance, whilst Condensers and Ribbon mics tend to be found in the studio environment.
Either way, we stock the big brand names like RODE, AUDIO TECHNICA, SENNHEISER, sE ELECTRONICS, AKG, ASTON and many more.
- Tascam - TM-60, Battery Powered Condenser Microphone, Cardioid (Unidirectional), Operation by AA battery£66.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Tascam - TM-180, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Cardioid Pickup PatternRRP: £148.00£109.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CAD - E50 Studio Condenser Microphone Kit, 34mm Large Gold Sputtered Diaphragm, High Sensitivity, Low Noise£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam - TM DRUMS - 4-Microphone Bundle For Drum Recording£186.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These microphones are designed to work with video cameras to capture broadcast-quality sound. Condenser microphones are small, which makes them perfect for recording in challenging spaces, and we have larger units for more open sets.
- Sennheiser - MKE 200 Mobile Kit, Compact Mic for Camcorders, Switchable Sensitivity, Switchable Wind Noise FilterWas: £97.00£87.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET