Whether you need a Microphone for Recording in the Studio or for Performing Live, we have a large selection of Mics to suit your needs.
As a rule, Dynamic mics are best suited to Live performance, whilst Condensers and Ribbon mics tend to be found in the studio environment.
Either way, we stock the big brand names like RODE, AUDIO TECHNICA, SENNHEISER, sE ELECTRONICS, AKG, ASTON and many more.
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Antelope Mic Bundle 4x Verge Small Diaphragm Back Electret Condenser Modeling Microphone, 20Hz - 20kHz£445.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ZYLIA ZM-1 Pro Set For Sound Enthusiasts, Microphone Array and Software Bundle£859.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone - Perfect for Podcasting, Game Streaming, Skype Calls (Shadow Grey)£89.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphones Spark SL Cardioid Condenser Mic, XLR, 48V Phantom Power, 20Hz – 20kHz, 136dB SPL - Blackout£168.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- EBS ValveDrive DI, Use as a Preamp or Drive Pedal, Vintage or Modern Tube Sound£258.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS MicroBass II Versatile Two-Channel Preamp/DI-box with Tube Simulator and Five Filters, FX Loop and Balanced Output£270.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET