An interface allows you to get audio or control signals in and out of your computer.
PCIe, Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 based interfaces are generally best, as they have the fastest connection to the computer and can handle the biggest number of audio channels, although low channels counts, Midi and CV are perfectly able to be transferred via USB at optimal performance.
iOS Interfaces are compatible with Apple's iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Check the product description for interface type, either 30 pin, Lightning or Headphone Socket
- Sennheiser Memory Mic Broadcast Quality Bluetooth Microphone, Ideal for Podcasts and Youtube Presentations£202.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DPA d:vice 2 Channel Digital Interface (iOS/Mac/PC), 24 Bit 96 kHz, Works with all DPA Mics with a MicroDot Connector£528.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Thunderbolt interfaces use an extremely fast connection to not only offer very low latency audio, but many also offer dedicated DSP processing, which wont put any load on your CPU.
- Universal Audio Apollo X6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (Mac/Win), Hexa Core Realtime UAD DSP Processing£1,860.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Universal Audio Apollo X8 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (Mac/Win), Hexa Core Realtime UAD DSP Processing£2,250.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo X8P Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (Mac/Win), Hexa Core Realtime UAD DSP Processing£2,700.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo X16 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (Mac/Win), Hexa Core Realtime UAD DSP Processing£3,150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order