An interface allows you to get audio or control signals in and out of your computer.
PCIe, Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 based interfaces are generally best, as they have the fastest connection to the computer and can handle the biggest number of audio channels, although low channels counts, Midi and CV are perfectly able to be transferred via USB at optimal performance.
Most Digital mixers mimic the look of the old analogue desks, but have the advantage of no added noise,easy signal routing and being able to save and load whole templates. There are also usually many on-board effects getting rid of the need for external hardware.
- Allen And Heath Qu-SB 18-channel Rackmount Digital Mixer, with 16 AnalogiQ Preamps, 32 x 32 USB Interface, and Remote£888.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Proel Eikon USB to XLR Audio Interface,16Bit, 48/44.1KHz, +20 dB Signal Boost£19.00£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
- PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB Audio Interface for Guitarists and Songwriters, Mac, Windows PC, and iPad Compatible£69.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- PreSonus AudioBox USB® 96, 2x2 USB Audio Interface for Musician, Producer, Podcasters, Mac, Windows PC Compatible£72.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB Audio Interface for Mobile Producers, Mac, Windows PC, and iPad Compatible£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) Audient ID4 USB Audio Interface, Class-A Audient Mic Pres, High Performance Converters,£93.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Shure MOTIV MVI USB Recording Interface with 5 DSP Recording Modes and Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android£101.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio, USB Audio Interface for Mobile Producers, M7 Microphone, HD7 Headphones£166.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen Audio Interface, USB Type-C & Focusrite Scarlett Octopre, 18-in/8-out,£748.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen,+ Scarlett Ocotopre Dynamic 8-channel Mic/Line Preamp, 24-bit/192kHz£748.01FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen & Scarlett Octopre Dynamic, USB-C Audio Interface, 18-in/20-out, 24-bit/192kH
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen, USB Type-C+ Focusrite Scarlett Octopre, 8-channel Mic/Line Preamp
- Steinberg Cubase 10.5 Pro & AXR4U USB 3.0 Audio Interface, 28 x 24, 4 Mic/Line Inputs, RND Silk, SSPL£2,252.00£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY