A Guitarists tone comes down to 3 components, Guitar, Amp and Touch. Each part is equally important. Certain brands of amplifier lend a certain sound and we have many leading brands including, VOX, ROLAND, BLUGUITAR and FISHMAN.
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- Fender - Acoustasonic 15, 1x6" 15W Guitar Amplifier Combo with Built-In Chorus£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fender - Champion 40, 1x12" 40W Guitar Amplifier Combo With Amp Modeling & Onbard Effects£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fender - Rumble 100, 100W Class-D Bass Amplifier Combo, 12" Eminence Speaker£296.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fender - Blues Junior IV, 1x12" 15W Guitar Amplifier Combo with Built-In Reverb, 2 x EL84, 3 x 12AX7£569.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fender - Tone Master Deluxe Reverb, 2 Channel, 100W Amplifier, 12" Speaker, Reverb & Tremolo Effects£833.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fender - Tone Master Twin Reverb, 2 Channel, 200W Amplifier, 2x12" Speakers, Reverb & Tremolo Effects£929.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitars require a specially voiced amplifier and cabinet in order to sound good. That's why just putting an electric guitar through a PA doesn' work. The cabinets can be different combinations of speakers and speaker sizes and most importantly will have a specific 'Ohm-age' that must be adhered to when connecting the amplifier head.
- EVH - 5150III Cabinet, 30-watt, 16-ohm, 1x12" Closed-back Speaker Cabinet£389.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar amps are specifically voiced to make a guitar sound good, and Amp heads come in different power ranges and sizes. Some are very plain, some have bells and whistles, but they all must be paired with the correct 'Ohm-age' of cabinet.
- EVH - 5150III LBX-S 15-watt Tube Head, 15W/3.75W 2-channel Tube Guitar Amplifier Head with Effects Loop and Footswitch£629.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET