These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- Fractal Design Focus G, Black ATX Computer Chassis, with Window, 2x120mm Silent Fans, USB 3.0/USB2.0£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- CiT Flash, MicroATX Case, with Tempered Glass Window, Black, 4x 120mm ARGB LED Fans, Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L, Black, Mini Tower Computer Chassis, w/ Window, micro-ATX/Mini-ITX, 120mm Fan, USB 3.0
- Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro ATX Gaming Case, micro-ATX, Windowed, USB 3.0, 120mm Fan, Black
- Thermaltake Core V21, Black, Micro-ATX Mesh Stackable Cube PC Chassis /w Window, 1x 200mm Fan, 2x USB 3.0, mATX/mITX£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Antec VSK2000-U3 Black micro-ATX/ITX Slim SoHo Desktop/Tower Case USB3.0 TFX PSU£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.