These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- Cooler Master N300 Black Mid Tower Case with 2x 120mm SickleFlow Quiet FansWas: £47.99£41.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Compact Mid Tower Dual Tempered Glass Chassis, Radiator Support, E-ATX/ATX/ USB 3.0£39.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- ThermalTake S300, Black, Mid Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window, 1x 120mm Fans, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/mITXWas: £74.99
- Thermaltake Core P3 TG Open-air Chassis, Tempered Glass, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITXWas: £124.99£109.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fractal Design Define R6, Gunmetal, Tempered Glass, 3x 140mm Fans, E-ATX/ATX/MicroATX/MiniITX, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-CWas: £144.98£124.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Antec VSK10 Mid Tower Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x USB3.0, 120mm Fan, HD Audio, Mic In, Upto 280mm RadiatorWas: £44.99£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Fractal Design Focus G Mini, MicroATX Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, with Window, 2x 120mm White LED Fans, USB 3.0£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone KL06B Kublai Black Micro-ATX/ITX Mini Tower Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.