DisplayPort is a recently-introduced video connection that's found on an increasing number of graphics cards and monitors - and occasionally on laptops, too. Our adapters cater for full-size and mini DisplayPort connections as well as adapters to convert DisplayPort to HDMI, DVI, VGA and other types of video signal.
A digital cable for audio/video connectivity. Primarily used between a computer and monitor/displays. Display Port is always male on the cable and female on the device. Note however there are two types of Display Port plug, standard and mini. Always check the socket on your device to confirm.
- 1M Club3D DisplayPort (Male) to DisplayPort 1.4 (Male) Cable, Locking Latches, 28AWG, Backwards Compatible, Black£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Cables for connectivity between PC's and display monitors. This section features D-Sub (otherwise known as VGA) and DVI cables. Note that DVI cables are available in various forms namely, DVI-A (analogue), DVI-D (digital, available in both single-link and dual-link), DVI-I (Integrated in both analogue and digital).
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting encrypted uncompressed digital data. Whether it be a Blu-ray player, games console or pc, HDMI cables can support over 2 Billion devices worldwide, allowing you to watch HD movies at home, with high fidelity sound.
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 0.25M Xclio Red CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.64£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Xclio Yellow CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3M Xclio Black CAT6A RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 5M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 15M Xclio Grey CAT6e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Miscellaneous cables including keyboard, monitor and power cables.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a serial bus standard to connect devices to a host computer.