The power supply, or PSU, powers all the components inside your PC. The main thing you need to know when shopping is the approximate wattage your system will consume, so roughly tally up the power consumption of your various components. It is recommended to over-spec a little to ensure reliable operation, and get a little extra for future upgrades. Also check that the PSU comes with enough connections for your build, and that it will fit inside your chassis. Modular PSUs allow you to minimise excess cabling by only having the connections you need attached, meaning your PC will not only look more professional but will also run cooler.
A range of extension lead, adaptors and surge protection.
- 2m NewLink 4 Way Uk Mains Extension Lead, Mounting holes at rear, Neon light shows socket in operation, 13A, White£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Mains Power Extension Lead, 4 Way, Surge Protected£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Mains Power Extension Lead, 6 Way, Surge Protected£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The gold standard in PSUs, these power supplies have fully modular cables which means you need to connect the cables your PC needs, resulting in a less cluttered, cooler-running and better looking PC.
- 550W Corsair RM550x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, Single Rail, 45.8A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£85.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 650W Corsair RM650x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 54A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£91.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 850W Corsair RM850x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 70.8A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£118.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
Hybrid modular PSUs tend to have only the most essential cables permanently attached to the PSU, while extra PCIe, SATA and Molex connectors are supplied as modular cables. They're usually cheaper than fully modular PSUs, and are a cost-effective way of achieving a clean and tidy build.
- 550W Corsair CS550M, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS GOLD, 1x120mm, ATX v2.92, PSU£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Miscellaneous cables including keyboard, monitor and power cables.
- 1.8m UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead Type) Moulded with UK Plug (Suitable for PSU's) 5A Fuse£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M C5 to 3 Pin UK Plug (Mickey Mouse/Clover Leaf) Suitable for some laptop PSU Adaptors / monitor power adapters£2.69£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These USB mains adaptors are ideal for powering or charging your favourite portable devices, such as handheld games consoles, mp3 players, and smartphones, via any UK mains power socket. We also have multi-port variants for charging multiple devices concurrently, along with a multi-region plug which is great for charging your devices in power sockets abroad.
- Newlink USB UK Mains Charger, Single Port, 2.1Amp Fast Charge, for Tablets/Smartphones/Mp3 Players - Black£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Veho VAA-009-UK, 2.1 Amp Dual Port USB Rapid Charger, Foldable, Fast Charging, UK Wall Plug Black£7.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These traditional PSUs (power supply units) have no detachable cables, making them less flexible than modular models when it comes to cable management, but they offer the best value for money. Look out for extra features too like high efficiency ratings, sleeved or flat cables, LED lighting and quiet fans.
- 500W Corsair Builder CX500, 80 PLUS Bronze, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 38A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 650W Corsair VS Series VS650, 80 PLUS White, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 50A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY