The power supply, or PSU, powers all the components inside your PC. The main thing you need to know when shopping is the approximate wattage your system will consume, so roughly tally up the power consumption of your various components. It is recommended to over-spec a little to ensure reliable operation, and get a little extra for future upgrades. Also check that the PSU comes with enough connections for your build, and that it will fit inside your chassis. Modular PSUs allow you to minimise excess cabling by only having the connections you need attached, meaning your PC will not only look more professional but will also run cooler.
A range of extension lead, adaptors and surge protection.
- 2m Mains Power Extension Lead, 6 Way, Surge Protected£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The gold standard in PSUs, these power supplies have fully modular cables which means you need to connect the cables your PC needs, resulting in a less cluttered, cooler-running and better looking PC.
Hybrid modular PSUs tend to have only the most essential cables permanently attached to the PSU, while extra PCIe, SATA and Molex connectors are supplied as modular cables. They're usually cheaper than fully modular PSUs, and are a cost-effective way of achieving a clean and tidy build.
- 750W Cooler Master G750M Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS Bronze, 1x120mm Quiet Fan, ATX v2.31, PSU£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Miscellaneous cables including keyboard, monitor and power cables.
- 1.8m UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead Type) Moulded with UK Plug (Suitable for PSU's) 5A Fuse£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Serial 9Pin Male To 9Pin Male Cable (Straight Through) EX-012£2.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M C5 to 3 Pin UK Plug (Mickey Mouse/Clover Leaf) Suitable for some laptop PSU Adaptors / monitor power adapters£2.69£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These USB mains adaptors are ideal for powering or charging your favourite portable devices, such as handheld games consoles, mp3 players, and smartphones, via any UK mains power socket. We also have multi-port variants for charging multiple devices concurrently, along with a multi-region plug which is great for charging your devices in power sockets abroad.
These traditional PSUs (power supply units) have no detachable cables, making them less flexible than modular models when it comes to cable management, but they offer the best value for money. Look out for extra features too like high efficiency ratings, sleeved or flat cables, LED lighting and quiet fans.
- 550W Corsair VS550, Refurbished, 80PLUS Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 42A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 500W EVGA, 80 PLUS White, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 40A +12V, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU£37.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 450W Corsair VS Series VS450, 80 PLUS White, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 34A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY