These are the necessary conduits that link a computer with a display. Cables come in a variety of interfaces common today, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA. Various adapters and splitters exist to convert or multiply one connection to another, but it is always beneficial to use a native connection if you can. It is generally recommended to not exceed cable lengths of 3m if you can help it. Scan recommends connecting a PC to a monitor via either HDMI or DisplayPort, and either is needed for a high-resolution 4K display to work at its highest refresh rate.
This section includes a wide range of audio/visual cables, ideal for those interested in production and other tasks that require more than what their PC or laptop can offer. The selection includes 3.5mm splitters, male-to-female DVI adapters and analogue to digital converter boxes.
DVI and VGA are two of the most common display connections found on graphics cards, PCs and monitors, and a huge variety of adapters are available from basic male-to-female plugs to more complex splitters and converters.
- 2M Club 3D CAC-1210 DVI to HDMI 1.4 Cable M/M Premium Bidirectional£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Club3D CAC-1211 DVI to HDMI 1.4 Premium Cable M/F Bidirectional£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The IEEE 1394 interface is a serial bus interface standard for high-speed communications and isochronous real-time data transfer, frequently used by personal computers, as well as in digital audio and digital video.
- 0.5M HighPoint TB3-040G-505 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable£31.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M HighPoint TB3-040G-510 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable, 40Gb/s Data Transfer Rate, Upto 100W of Power£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M HighPoint TB3-040G-520 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable, 40Gb/s Data Transfer Rate, Upto 100W of Power£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY