The desktop PC case is where all your components will end up, and the variety available is staggering. From basic towers that get the job done to mammoth showpieces and even tiny cases that are living-room-friendly, Scan has you covered. Accessories such as filters, brackets and sound-proofing materials are all here too.
- Fractal Design Focus G, Black ATX Computer Chassis, with Window, 2x120mm Silent Fans, USB 3.0/USB2.0£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 26th Jun
- MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010 Mid Tower Chassis, Tempered Glass, 1x 120mm ARGB Fan, Radiator Support, ATX/mATX/mITX£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- CiT Raider RGB, Black, Mid Tower PC Case, with Tempered Glass Windows, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 4x 120mm RGB LED Fans£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These tower cases support at least ATX form-factor or larger motherboards so are ideal for building anything from a performance gaming PC to a high spec. home or office computer. They already include a PSU, so you don't need to buy one separately.
- Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass Mid Tower RGB Gaming Case + Tt 550W Super Silent PSU + 3x 120mm RGB Fans All FittedWas: £99.98£83.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Thermaltake Versa H15 Micro ATX Gaming Case, micro-ATX, Windowed, USB 3.0, 120mm Fan, Black
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L, Black, Mini Tower Computer Chassis, w/ Window, micro-ATX/Mini-ITX, 120mm Fan, USB 3.0£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 10th Jun
- Thermaltake Versa H18 Black micro-ATX Chassis with Window, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 120mm Fan, 2x USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Antec VSK2000-U3 Black micro-ATX/ITX Slim SoHo Desktop/Tower Case USB3.0 TFX PSU£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Antec Dark Phantom 301M MicroATX Tower, Tempered Glass, ARGB, 120mm Fan, Upto 280mm Radiator, MicroATX/Mini-ITX£42.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- Akasa SSD & HDD Adapter Fit a 2.5" SSD or HDD into a 3.5" PC Internal Drive Bay£3.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
It's worth thinking about a fan controller if you've fitted your machine with numerous cooling fans and third-party heatsinks. These are generally installed inside the front 5.25in bays of your case and are used to monitor temperatures and fan speeds - so you can speed fans up if your hardware's struggling or slow fans down to quieter speeds if you have the headroom. Basic models are affordable but have fewer features, and pricier products include high-end features such as touchscreens and Internet connectivity.
- Corsair Commander PRO, Digital Fan and RGB Lighting Controller, Support For upto 6x Fans, 4x Temp. Sensor, 8x RGB Strips£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 2nd Jun
- Thermaltake Commander FP, 10 Port Fan Splitter Hub for PWM FansRRP: £14.99£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 30th Jun
Lower power LED lighting for PC modding and internal computer case use. A range of both 'bulb' style and strip LED's.
- Akasa 50cm Vegas MB, Magnetic RGB LED Light Strip control via 4-pin RGB-strip or 4 Pin Molex Asus/MSI/Gigabyte/Asrock£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 60cm ASUS ROG Addressable RGB LED Light Strip, Aura Sync, 30x RGB 5050 LEDs, Magnetic + 3M DIY Double Sided TapeWas: £29.99£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY