A cable is one, two or more wires bound together, typically in a common protective jacket or sheath. The individual wires inside the jacket may be covered or insulated. This wire is usually copper because of its excellent conductivity. Cables are used to connect two or more devices such as a hard drive and a motherboard or two PCs to enable communication between them. Cables come with various connectors that focus on an area of transmission - video, data, audio, power, etc. Some cables can transfer multiple streams of data or video.
DVI and VGA are two of the most common display connections found on graphics cards, PCs and monitors, and a huge variety of adapters are available from basic male-to-female plugs to more complex splitters and converters.
- 2M Club 3D CAC-1210 DVI to HDMI 1.4 Cable M/M Premium Bidirectional£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Club3D CAC-1211 DVI to HDMI 1.4 Premium Cable M/F Bidirectional£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The IEEE 1394 interface is a serial bus interface standard for high-speed communications and isochronous real-time data transfer, frequently used by personal computers, as well as in digital audio and digital video.
- 0.5M HighPoint TB3-040G-505 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable£31.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M HighPoint TB3-040G-510 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable, 40Gb/s Data Transfer Rate, Upto 100W of Power£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M HighPoint TB3-040G-520 Thunderbolt3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable, 40Gb/s Data Transfer Rate, Upto 100W of Power£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 25M Scan CAT6A SFTP-LSOH Low Smoke Moulded Snagless 10GBs 26 AWG Copper Ethernet Cable GREY£14.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY