A cable is one, two or more wires bound together, typically in a common protective jacket or sheath. The individual wires inside the jacket may be covered or insulated. This wire is usually copper because of its excellent conductivity. Cables are used to connect two or more devices such as a hard drive and a motherboard or two PCs to enable communication between them.
These cables are designed to work with a whole variety of Apple hardware, from current and legacy iPhones to iPods and iPads. We don't just have standard cables, either: there are adapters to make older cables work with newer hardware, car kits and other types of rare accessory.
- 1.5M DigiPower SP-3N1 3 in 1 Apple Lightning Apple 30 pin and micro-USB Cable to USB 2.0 Cable White£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter, Connect your Mac with built-in HDMI to a DVI display or projector, up to 1920x1200 resolution£29.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A digital cable for audio/video connectivity. Primarily used between a computer and monitor/displays. Display Port is always male on the cable and female on the device. Note however there are two types of Display Port plug, standard and mini. Always check the socket on your device to confirm.
SATA cables are used to connect hard disks, SSDs and optical drives to a PC's motherboard. Our range includes standard cables, versions with right-angled connectors to fit into tight spaces, SATA power adapters and SATA-to-MOLEX power connectors.
- 15cm StarTech Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with Power - F/MWas: £5.99£5.52£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 50cm Slimline SATA to SATA with LP4 Power Cable AdapterWas: £7.49£6.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3m PROLABS 40G QSFP Direct Attach Copper Cable Assembly Passive Cable£118.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY