A cable is one, two or more wires bound together, typically in a common protective jacket or sheath. The individual wires inside the jacket may be covered or insulated. This wire is usually copper because of its excellent conductivity. Cables are used to connect two or more devices such as a hard drive and a motherboard or two PCs to enable communication between them. Cables come with various connectors that focus on an area of transmission - video, data, audio, power, etc. Some cables can transfer multiple streams of data or video.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a serial bus standard to connect devices to a host computer.
- 2.1m Belkin USB004 White USB 2.0 Cable Type A (Male) to Type B (Male), Ideal for Printers£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m StarTech.com USB 2.0 Type-A to 5.5mm Type N Barrel Power Cable, Male-to-Male, 28AWG, Black£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue tomorrow
A range of cables suitable for different types of SCSI/SAS Devices
- 1m Broadcom 05-60002-00 SlimSAS x8 SFF-8654 to Two x4 SFF-8643 Mini-SAS HD NVMe Connection
- 1m Broadcom 05-60003-00 SlimSAS x8 SFF-8654 to Two x4 SFF-8643 Mini-SAS HD SAS Connecters Cable
- 1m Broadcom 05-60001-00 SlimSAS x8 SFF-8654 to Two x4 SFF-8612 OCuLink Connectors Cable
- 1m Broadcom 05-60004-00 Slim SAS x8 SFF-8654 to Two x4 SFF8654 Slim SAS Cable
An Ethernet network cable is used to connect a computer to other users or devices via a switch or router creating a network. Cat-7 can support up to 40 Gigabit (40Gbps) speeds and features RJ45 end plugs, and thicker sheaths and shielding than Cat-6 cabling.
- 15M Xclio Yellow Flat CAT7 Ethernet Cable RJ45 10Gbps Sheilded Tangle Free LSZH£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 20M Xclio Yellow Flat CAT7 Ethernet Cable RJ45 10Gbps Sheilded Tangle Free LSZH£21.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY