A cable is one, two or more wires bound together, typically in a common protective jacket or sheath. The individual wires inside the jacket may be covered or insulated. This wire is usually copper because of its excellent conductivity. Cables are used to connect two or more devices such as a hard drive and a motherboard or two PCs to enable communication between them. Cables come with various connectors that focus on an area of transmission - video, data, audio, power, etc. Some cables can transfer multiple streams of data or video.
These cables are designed to work with a whole variety of Apple hardware, from current and legacy iPhones to iPods and iPads. We don't just have standard cables, either: there are adapters to make older cables work with newer hardware, car kits and other types of rare accessory.
- Apple AirTag GPS Locator, Water Resistant, Bluetooth, iOS 14.5+, Single Pack£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Apple MD837ZM/A Travel Adapter Kit, For North America, Japan, China, UK, Europe, Korea, Australia, Hong Kong and Brazil£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Apple AirTag GPS Locator, Water Resistant, Bluetooth, iOS 14.5+, 4-Pack£98.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting encrypted uncompressed digital data. Whether it be a Blu-ray player, games console or pc, HDMI cables can support over 2 Billion devices worldwide, allowing you to watch HD movies at home, with high fidelity sound.
USB 3 is the third major revision of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard for computer connectivity. Also known as SuperSpeed USB, these cables allow transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s when connecting USB 3 devices, this is more than 10 times the speed of USB 2 (480 Mbit/s). A USB 3 cable can also carry a higher current compared to USB 2.
- 10m Scan Active USB3 Extension Cable, Data Transfer up to 5Gbps, USB Type A (M) to Type A (F), Secondary USB A (M)£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m HighPoint USB-A31-2MC USB-A to USB-C Cable, 10Gb/s, 15W Power, For RocketU USB HBA's, RocketStor Devices 100WWas: £19.99£17.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.2M Samsung EP-DN930CBE Premium 3A Fast Charge & Sync Cable, USB Type-C to A, Charge & Sync Cable, Black 10 Pack
- 12.7cm Mophie PRO USB-C Male to USB-A Female Adapter Cable, Braided, Black, 10 Pack
An fibre network or fibre optic cable is used to connect high performance computers or servers to a network. Fibre cabling can support up to 400 Gigabit (400Gbps) speeds in either Ethernet or Infiniband format and features SFP (small form factor pluggable) end plugs (as part of the cable or required separately). A number of SFP formats are available (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP56), so it is essential to choose the one that matches your device or switch ports.
- 5m FS MTP-12 (Female) to MTP-12 (Female) OM4 Multimode Elite Trunk Cable, 12 Fibres, Type B, Plenum (OFNP), Magenta£83.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NVIDIA MCP7F00-A01AR30N 1.5m Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable, 100GbE to 4x25GbE QSFP28 to 4xSFP28, 30AWG£125.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 10m FS MTP-12 (Female) to MTP-12 (Female) OM4 Multimode Elite Trunk Cable, 12 Fibres, Type B, Plenum (OFNP), Magenta£137.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5m NVIDIA Networks MFS1S00-H005E Active Optical Cable, up to 200Gb/s, QSFP56, LSZH, InfiniBand HDR, Hot Pluggable£1,194.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Miscellaneous cables including keyboard, monitor and power cables.
- 1.5m Scan Power Cable, EU to Clover Leaf Mains Cable (C5), Moulded, Black£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5m CPC Farnell UK Plug to IEC C19 16A Square Power Connector, 13A Fuse, Moulded, Black£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY