A cable is one, two or more wires bound together, typically in a common protective jacket or sheath. The individual wires inside the jacket may be covered or insulated. This wire is usually copper because of its excellent conductivity. Cables are used to connect two or more devices such as a hard drive and a motherboard or two PCs to enable communication between them. Cables come with various connectors that focus on an area of transmission - video, data, audio, power, etc. Some cables can transfer multiple streams of data or video.
These cables are designed to work with a whole variety of Apple hardware, from current and legacy iPhones to iPods and iPads. We don't just have standard cables, either: there are adapters to make older cables work with newer hardware, car kits and other types of rare accessory.
- DigiPower SP-3N1 3 in 1.5M Apple Lightning Apple 30 pin and micro-USB Combo Cable to USB 2.0 Cable White£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Club3D MST Hub USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type C to DisplayPort 1.2 Dual MonitorWas: £57.49£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Club3D CSV-2301, USB 3.0 to DisplayPort 1.2a Graphics Adaptor, Upto 2500x1600, For Desktops/LaptopsWas: £56.48£54.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Club3D CSV-2320HD USB 3.0 to 1xDVI 1xHDMI Graphics AdaptorWas: £62.99£56.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
When connecting media products together, you need a high quality connection. That's where high quality AV cables come in. There are numerous connections for AV signals, check the specification of each product to ensure it matches your requirements.
- 1.5m Thor HD Video Cable - 3x RCA Phono (Male) to 3x RCA Phono (Male), BlackWas: £14.48£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Individually Sleeved PSU DC Cable Kit,Type 3 (Gen 2), for AXi, AX, HX, RM, TXM - BLACKWas: £79.99£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY