In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Way Huge Saffron Squeeze MkII Compressor Guitar Pedal, New Model Features Gain, Tone and Attack Controls For Fine Tuning£132.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Way Huge Saucy Box Overdrive Hard Clip Edition Guitar Pedal, Super Enhanced Gain Range, True Bypass Relay£117.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive MKIV Guitar Pedal - Smaller And More Pedalboard Friendly With 100hZ and 500hZ Controls£123.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (Open Box) Way Huge - Conquistador Fuzzstortion Guitar Effects Pedal - Aggressive Gated Fuzz
- Way Huge Saucy Box Overdrive Guitar Pedal, Organic Amp-Like Overdrive Tones, Single Gain Control
- Way Huge Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MkIIS - Mild Crunch To High Gain Armageddon Guitar Pedal
- Way Huge WM41 Smalls Swollen Pickle Fuzz Pedal, Jumbo Fuzz Mk3,Loudness,Sustain,Filter Controls, Scoop,Crunch Switch
- Way Huge Russian Pickle Fuzz Guitar Pedal - Perfect For 90s Era Grunge£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Way Huge Conquistador Fuzzstortion Guitar Pedal - Aggressive Gated Fuzz, Simple Control Interface, True Bypass£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Way Huge Camel Toe Triple Overdrive MKII Guitar Pedal - Combines Green Rhino And The Red Llama Overdrive£239.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Way Huge Echo Puss Analog Delay Guitar Pedal Designed By Jeorge Tripps, 600ms Of Delay, Fully Tweakable LFO Modulation£141.41FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Way Huge Supa Puss Analog Delay Guitar Pedal Designed By Jeorge Tripps, 3 Secs Delay Time With Tap Tempo£191.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET