AMD CPU Air Coolers
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise, there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with AMD CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
Cooler Brackets & Fittings
Not all coolers fit all of Intel and AMD's processor sockets, so these kits can be used to make a heatsink work with a previously-unsupported motherboard. This category also includes spare screws, fan attachment brackets and other accessories for popular coolers - perfect if you've lost a crucial component.
Graphics Card Cooler Kits
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler
- Thermalright GTX Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire/HR-03 GT VGA cooler (GTX285/280/265/260)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type3 (next to Side Panel)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type4 (next to CPU)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type5 for Spitfire (next to CPU)
- Thermalright G1 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX285
- Thermalright G2 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX480
Intel Xeon CPU Coolers
Intel's Xeon processors are for workstation, server and embedded use. Low noise isn't always a priority here, but these third-party coolers are designed to keep your Xeon processor cool enough no matter what the workload. Just make sure the cooler you choose is compatible with your processor's socket and suitable for your chosen application, and that it will fit in the chassis.
- Thermalright HR-01 4U 90mm heat sink for Xeon 603/4/771 CPU (92*25mm Fan optional)£26.38£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Motherboard Chipset Coolers
Chipset coolers are the best way to cool your motherboard chipsets when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise.