Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
Cooler Brackets & Fittings
Not all coolers fit all of Intel and AMD's processor sockets, so these kits can be used to make a heatsink work with a previously-unsupported motherboard. This category also includes spare screws, fan attachment brackets and other accessories for popular coolers - perfect if you've lost a crucial component.
Graphics Card Cooler Kits
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler
- Thermalright GTX Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire/HR-03 GT VGA cooler (GTX285/280/265/260)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type5 for Spitfire (next to CPU)
- Thermalright G1 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX285
- Thermalright G2 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX480
Motherboard Chipset Coolers
Chipset coolers are the best way to cool your motherboard chipsets when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise.