AMD CPU Air Coolers
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise, there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with AMD CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
Cooler Brackets & Fittings
Not all coolers fit all of Intel and AMD's processor sockets, so these kits can be used to make a heatsink work with a previously-unsupported motherboard. This category also includes spare screws, fan attachment brackets and other accessories for popular coolers - perfect if you've lost a crucial component.
- Thermalright Socket 2011 Adapter kit Compatible with Archon, Silver Arrow, HR-02, Venomous X£0.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermalright HR-01 K8 120mm Fan-Duct For HR-01 and HR-01 Plus,HR-01X heat sink (Fan duct only)
- Thermalright LGA1366 Bolt-Thru-Kit Rev.B for Ultra, HR, Ultima 90, IFX-14 Coolers
- Thermalright Ultra Series Polycarbonate Fan Holder (Ultra120A/eXtreme, True Black/ True Copper)
Graphics Card Cooler Kits
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler
- Thermalright GTX Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire/HR-03 GT VGA cooler (GTX285/280/265/260)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type3 (next to Side Panel)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type4 (next to CPU)
- Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type5 for Spitfire (next to CPU)
- Thermalright G1 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX285
- Thermalright G2 VRM solution for Nvidia referenced GTX480
Low Profile CPU Air Coolers
These air coolers are the most compact around, and are ideal for systems where space is at a premium, such as with mini-ITX builds or Home-Theatre PCs (HTPCs). Given that these coolers prioritise small size over performance, most are not suitable for high-end, overclocked CPUs.
Ensure you check that your selected cooler offers the cooling performance necessary to cool your processor, and whilst most provide multi-socket support, as always, check that your motherboard socket is supported.
- Thermalright Archon IB-E X2 Cooler 8 Heat Pipes with 2x140mm Silent Fans£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Motherboard Chipset Coolers
Chipset coolers are the best way to cool your motherboard chipsets when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise.
Thermal paste is used to create a heat conducting medium between your heatsink and processor/chip. This aids in the maximum possible heat transfer away from your chip and into the heat sink. Allowing your chip to run as cool as possible and hence allows your heat sink to do what it is meant to do.
- Thermalright Chill Factor 3 Tube (4g) Thermal Paste - The Paste that rules them all Just Got Better£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY