M-Audio is a leading provider of creative tools for computer-centric musicians and audio professionals. Founded in 1988, the Company now has independent offices in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France and Japan. M-Audio is the driving force in the industry empowering musicians to create, perform and record with complete mobile hardware/software solutions that have forever changed when, where and how music is made. The Company's reputation for delivering cutting edge technology in easy-to-use, affordable products has garnered significant recognition by industry experts, including world-class artists, recording studios and magazines. M-Audio's advanced engineering and value-conscious pricing has also helped to bring the joy of creating high-quality music to virtually anyone with the desire.
25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 (2014) 32 Synth-Action Velocity Sensitive Mini Keys£36.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32, 32 Semi-weighted Keys, 8 Pads, 8 Knobs, Transport Controls£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 - New (2014), 25 Keys - Not weighted, 8 pads, 8 Knobs,1 Faders, 2 Wheels£72.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
3" to 5" Studio Monitors
- M-Audio BX5-D3 2-Way Bi-amped Studio Reference Monitor, 5" Woofer, 52Hz - 35kHz, Acoustic Space Control, 105dB (Single)£83.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
49+ Note Keyboard Controllers
These Keyboards are great where space is at a premium or if you want to work on the move. Although not as many notes as a full size keyboard, many units typically have an Octave Up/Down feature to allow you to access the extra notes, and many have an array of knobs, switches and sliders allowing you to control your Softsynths and Samplers with ease.
- M-Audio Keystation 49(2014) ,49 Keys, 2 Wheels , Un Weighted Keys£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Keystation 49 MKIII MIDI Controller Keyboard, 49 Keys, Transport Controls£84.70FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Oxygen 49 - New (2014) ,49 Keys ,8 Pads ,9 Faders ,8 Knobs ,2 Wheels , Un Weighted Keys£113.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Code 49 USB Controller Keyboard (Black) - 49 Keys, X/Y Pad, 16 Pads, 8 Faders, Transport Controls£168.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
61+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Any keyboard at 61 plus notes is referred to as a 'full size' keyboard, as 5 octaves is deemed to be 'playable' by a regular Piano player ( i.e. both hands playing at once ) Many of these keyboards feature Knobs, Sliders and Switches which enable you to control your Softsynths and Samplers. 88 note keyboards are the biggest of the full size keyboards and the keybed can be weighted in deifferent ways to emulate the feel of a real piano. Some 88 note controllers have Fully Weighted or Hammer Action keys, which are very similar to the feeling of a real piano keybed.
- M-Audio Oxygen 61 ,61 Keys ,9 Faders ,8 Knobs ,2 Wheels Un Weighted Keys£84.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Keystation 61 - (2014) ,61 Keys ,2 Wheels Un Weighted Keys£103.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Keystation 61 MKIII MIDI Controller Keyboard, 61 Keys, Transport Controls£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Oxygen 61 mk IV , 61 Key Controller Keyboard with 8 assignable Pads, Pots and Faders£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Code 61 USB Controller Keyboard (Black) - 61 Keys, X/Y Pad, 16 Pads, 8 Faders, Transport Controls£195.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
8" & Larger Studio Monitors
- M-Audio BX8-D3 2-Way Bi-amped Studio Reference Monitor, 8" Woofer, 37Hz-22kHz, Acoustic Space Control, 110dB (Single)£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control Pedals & Footswitches
Control pedals and footswitches allow another method of controlling your instruments in realtime, allowing a more expressive performance.
Headphone Amplifers & DAC's
Dedicated Headphone amplifiers are a must when you are dealing with high end audio, and a seperate DAC is used to convert your digital music back into analogue so you can hear it...
- M-Audio Bass Traveler Portable Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs and 2-Level Boost£27.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- M-Audio Micro DAC Portable Digital-to-Analog Converter with Analog & Coaxial Digital Outputs, 16-bit/48kHz, Gain Switch£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio Transit Pro Super-High Resolution USB/DSD Converter - DSD64, DSD128, Upto 384kHz, Dual Headphone Output£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
MIDI interfaces convert USB to MIDI signals using a 5 pin DIN type connector. Use these to connect non-USB synthesizers, keyboards and devices to your computer.
- M-Audio Midisport 2 In / 2 Out, USB Bus-Powered MIDI Interface, Anniversary Edition£44.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- M-Audio USB Uno 1-In/1-Out USB Bus-Powered MIDI Interface£23.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Studio Monitor Controllers
Analogue monitor controllers are a very important part of a modern digital studio. Most interfaces only have digital volume controls, which actually reduce the bit depth of the signal as well as turning the volume down. By using an analogue controller, you retain the full bit depth and detail at low volumes.
- M-Audio M-Track Hub USB Monitoring Interface wih Built-In 3-Port Hub, Powers 3 separate USB MIDI devices, Metal Chassis£54.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease.
- M-Audio M-Track 2x2 24bit / 192kHz USB-C High Speed Audio interface - VU Meters, Phantom Power£74.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio M-Track 2x2M 24bit / 192kHz USB-C High Speed 2x2 Audio Interface with MIDI In/Out - VU Meters, Phantom Power£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro Complete Production Solution, Interface, Headphones, Microphone£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio M-Track 8X4 24/192 USB-C High Speed 8x4 Audio Interface£239.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- M-Audio M-Track Eight - USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 8 Mic Pre's, 8 / 8 Analogue I/O£286.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- M-Audio Uber Mic Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone, 3-Capsule Element, USB/Direct Mixing Control, 30Hz - 20KHz£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET