At the heart of the Digital Audio world lies arguably the most important part of the system, the Analogue to Digital and Digital to Analogue convertors. Simply put, these convertors take an Analogue signal (such as a voice through a microphone) and convert it into a series of numbers, able to be sent great distances or stored over a long time, and then convert them back from digital into Analogue, but without them, we couldn't even begin to make music with our computers.
Analogue Mixing Desks
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Behringer XENYX 1002B Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Preamps, British EQs and Optional Battery Operation£85.19FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 20th Sep
Digital Mixing Desks
Most Digital mixers mimic the look of the old analogue desks, but have the advantage of no added noise,easy signal routing and being able to save and load whole templates. There are also usually many on-board effects getting rid of the need for external hardware.
- Behringer X-Live X32 Expansion Card, 32-Channel Live Recording and Playback on Dual SD/SDHC Cards£186.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer P16-M Powerplay 16 Channel Digital Personal Mixer, 24-bit D/A, 3-band EQ, ULTRANET, Low Latency£196.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X AIR XR12 iPad / Android Controlled Digital Mixer, 4 MIDAS Preamps, Tri-Mode WiFi Router, X32 Effects Rack£228.50FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer Digital Snake SD8 I/O Stage Box with 8 Remote-Controllable MIDAS Preamps, 8 Outputs, AES50 Networking£284.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X AIR XR16 iPad / Android Controlled Digital Mixer, 8 MIDAS Preamps, Tri-Mode WiFi Router, X32 Effects Rack£345.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X AIR XR18 Behringer X AIR XR18 18-Channel 12-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets£375.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer SD16 I/O Stage Box with 16 Remote-Controllable MIDAS Preamps, 8 Outputs, AES50 Networking and ULTRANET£475.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X32 Rack, 40 Input, 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 32 x 32 USB 2.0 Interface, 8 XLR outputs£683.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer - 40 Input, 25 Bus, 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCDs£1,172.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Digital Stage Boxes
- Behringer S16 Digital Snake with 16 Fully Programmable Remotely Controllable High-End Mic Pre-amps + 8 Analogue Returns£488.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control surfaces come in many size and shapes with smaller units offering basic playback control functionality and in the other extreme the larger units will replicate a complete mixing desk. Having a physical and tactile controller will allow quick and easy control over your software package of choice helping to improve your workflow in the studio.
- Behringer Mini X-TOUCH Compact USB Music Software Controller, 8 Rotary Controllers, 60mm Fader, Dual Layer mode, Black£40.40£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 27th Aug
Pro Audio Accessories
All the bits and Add-ons you should need to connect, expand, control, tame, carry, mend, etc….
- Behringer CT100 Microprocessor-Controlled Cable Tester, 3 Modes, XLR, TRS, RCA and MIDI, LED Display, Test Tone£20.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 25th Sep
These controllers are designed to give tactile, hands-on control over DAW sequencer software.
- Behringer X-Touch One Universal Control Surface with Touch-Sensitive Motor Fader and LCD Scribble Strip£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Grade) Behringer Compact X-TOUCH Universal USB/MIDI Controller, 9 Fully Automated 100mm Faders£234.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X-Touch Extender, 8 Motorized Faders, 8 LCD Scribble Strips, 8 Rotary Controls, USB MIDI, Standalone Mode£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface, 9 Touch-sensitive motorized faders, 8 Rotary controls with LED-collars£348.50FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 25th Sep
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- Behringer K-2 Analogue and Semi-Modular Synthesizer - Eurorack ready - 16 voice poly chain
- (B-Stock) Behringer MS-101-RD Analogue Synthesiser, 3340 Analogue Oscillator, 32-Step Sequencer,£279.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer NEUTRON Paraphonic Analogue and Semi-Modular Synthesizer, Dual VCO, State Variable VCF, 32-in / 24-out Matrix
- Behringer MS-101-RD Analogue Synthesiser, 3340 Analogue Oscillator, 32-Step Sequencer, 32 Semi-Weighted Full-Size Keys£289.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer PRO-1 Semi-modular Analogue Synthesizer, with Patch Matrix, 64-note Dual Step Sequencer, and Arpeggiator£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer Deepmind 6 True Analogue 6-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer, 37 Keys, 2 Oscillators Per Voice, 4 FX Engines£479.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer Deepmind 12D True Analogue 12-voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer, 2 Oscillators Per Voice, 32-Step Sequencer£584.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Behringer Deepmind 12 - True Analog 12-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer, 4 FX Engines, 8 Channel Modulation Matrix£695.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Synthesizers - Eurorack Modules
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD Audiophile 2x2, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers£60.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 28th Aug
- Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audiophile 4x4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers£111.76FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET