At the heart of the Digital Audio world lies arguably the most important part of the system, the Analogue to Digital and Digital to Analogue convertors. Simply put, these convertors take an Analogue signal (such as a voice through a microphone) and convert it into a series of numbers, able to be sent great distances or stored over a long time, and then convert them back from digital into Analogue, but without them, we couldn't even begin to make music with our computers.
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- ARTcessories Z-Direct - Passive Direct Injection Box£26.00£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- ARTcessories DualZDirect - Twin Channel Passive Direct Injection Box
- ARTcessories X-DIRECT - ACTIVE DIRECT INJECTION BOX
- Art Cessories DTI Dual Transformer Isolator - The Best Solution For Ground Loop Noise Issues - 2 Channel£47.00£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- ARTCESSORIES CLEANBOX PRO - STEREO CONVERTER (2-WAY)£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Headphone Amplifers & DAC's
Dedicated Headphone amplifiers are a must when you are dealing with high end audio, and a seperate DAC is used to convert your digital music back into analogue so you can hear it...
- ARTcessories HEADAMP4 - Eight Output Stereo Headphone Amp£66.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET