Level 10 GT ThermalTake Modular Gaming PC Case with USB 3.0
ThermalTake Level 10 GT Visionary Full Tower Computer Chassis, Snow Edition, Modular Design, 3x 200mm Fans, USB 3.0
Three oversized 200mm ColorShift fans and one 140mm TurboFan ensure your high-end graphic cards, CPU and hard drives are all quietly cooled. The keyword is "quietly".
All intake fans come with built-in filter that can be easily cleaned without the use of any type of tools. Plug&Play side panel fan, 240mm high-efficiency water cooling radiator support and much more. Features • Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
• Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
• Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
• Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
• Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports (Internal 20 Pin Connector) and one eSATA port located on the top.
• Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
• Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
• Fully black-powdered interior.
|Case Edition||Level 10 GT Snow Edition|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||190 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||360 mm|
|Dimensions||282 x 584 x 590 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||12.7 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.