Synology Rack Rail Kit RKS-02
Synology Rack Rail Kit for for Synology RS820, SA3200, SA3400 RackStation RS1221, RS2421, RS3621, RS4021, RS820
By DPD On 19th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Sliding Rack Rails for Synology Rackmount Servers
Synology Rail Kit RKS-02 enables easy maintenance access for Synology rackmount models. RKS-02 is backed by Synology's 1-year limited warranty.
• Mount post width must be equal to or greater than 450 mm.
• Panel width must be equal to or greater than 480 mm.
• Rack mounting depth: 610 mm to 890 mm.
• Square hole support: at least 9.5 mm x 9.5 mm.
• Round hole support: at least 7.1 mm.
• FS series:FS3400, FS3017, FS2017.
• SA series:SA3400, SA3200D.
• 21 series:RS4021xs+, RS3621xs+, RS3621RPxs, RS2421RP+, RS2421+, RS1221RP+, RS1221+.
• 20 series:RS820RP+.
• 19 series:RS1619xs+, RS1219+, RS819, RXD1219sas.
• 18 series:RS3618xs, RS2818RP+, RS2418RP+, RS2418+, RS818RP+, RS818+, RX418.
• 17 series:RS18017xs+, RS4017xs+, RS3617xs+, RS3617RPxs, RS3617xs, RX2417sas, RX1217sas, RX1217RP.
• 16 series:RS18016xs+, RS2416RP+, RS2416+, RS816.
• 15 series:RS815RP+, RS815+, RS815, RX415.
• 14 series:RS3614xs+, RS3614RPxs, RS3614xs, RS2414RP+, RS2414+, RS814RP+, RS814+, RS814, RX1214RP, RX1214.
• 13 series:RS10613xs+, RS3413xs+, RX1213sas.
• 12 series:RS3412RPxs, RS3412xs, RS2212RP+, RS2212+, RS812RP+, RS812+, RS812.
• 11 series:RS3411RPxs, RS3411xs, RS2211RP+, RS2211+, RS411, RX1211RP, RX1211.
• 10 series:RS810RP+, RS810+, RX410.
• 9 series:RS409RP+, RS409+, RS409, RX4.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- +44 (0)1908 274659
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
This TekSpek covers DAS and NAS, what they mean, what they’re used for and how they’re different. We’ll start by looking at the technology, then move on to the players in the market and how the market is moving forward.