mDP to 3x DP MST Hub Splitter/Adapter from StarTech.com
StarTech.com Multi Monitor Adapter/Splitter, Mini DisplayPort to 3 DisplayPort, MST Hub, Upto 4k 60Hz, Plug and Play
By DPD On 18th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Increase your productivity with multiple monitors
The newest generations of laptops are more portable than ever, unfortunately this means you’re left with fewer video outputs and a small integrated screen. The MST hub solves these problem by letting you connect three independent displays to a single mDP port on your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display, which makes it easier to multitask and increase your productivity - perfect for creating an easy-to-dock hot desk solution with a wireless keyboard and mouse peripheral set. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage.
Astonishing picture quality that won’t drain your system resources
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the MST hub can output high-definition 1080p, the MST hub is perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and medical imaging.
Works with any monitor, television or projector
With this MST hub, you can use separate mDP video adapters to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays, for compatibility with all of your existing monitors. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment.
• Add additional displays to your computer.
• Use one screen for reference data such as websites, while composing in another screen.
• Edit images, video or audio clips across three displays in any orientation or resolution.
• Perfect for spanning a spreadsheet/worksheet across all three displays, to avoid side-scrolling.
• Enjoy panoramic game environments spanning two displays, while displaying helpful codes or walkthrough data on a third display.
• Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort MST Hub
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AUS)
• Instruction Manual Features • Maximize your productivity by simultaneously multitasking on three different displays.
• Get astonishing picture quality with support for resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz.
• Output video to virtually any display with support for low-cost DVI, HDMI or VGA video adapters.
• VESA and DisplayPort certified.
• Compatible with mDP 1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Radeon with Eyefinity Technology.
• Plug-and-play installation
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months