Silverstone Short Cable Set for SilverStone PSU Strider Series 100% Modular
Silverstone PP05-E Short Cable Set for SilverStone PSU Strider Series 100% Modular
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Stylish and Tidy
The original PP05 cable set created by SilverStone in 2008 was a revelation for enthusiasts of small form factor computing. Besides being made shorter for smaller cases like its predecessor, the PP03 (launched in 2005), it also introduced the idea of a cable set in which users can keep for multiple upgrades. SilverStone’s continued commitment to using the same power supply connectors ensured that PP05 purchased in 2008 are still perfectly usable in 2013 and beyond. To improve this handy set of cables further, SilverStone created the PP05-E, the next evolution in power supply cables made for small form factor.
To improve compatibility and ease of installation, the PP05-E is made with more flexible cables that allows for much tighter bends than traditional cables. This eliminates component interference problems that often plaque small form factor builds. To further save precious space, PP05-E’s cables are also designed in flat arrays for unprecedented flexibility. As before, the PP05-E are made to match SilverStone modular PSUs, so useful extra cables and connectors are added to help enthusiasts use as few cable as possible (dual PCI-E connector cables) or to connect with the more popular slim optical drives (mini-SATA).
• Compatible with SilverStone modular PSUs
• 90° and 180° type SATA connectors included
• Six PCI-E connectors included
• All cables made with flexible flat arrays
• Support slim optical drives with mini-SATA connector
- 1x 20 +4 Pin-ATX/EPS12V (350 mm)
- 1 x 4 +4- Pin-ATX/EPS (350 mm)
- 2x 6 +2- pin PCIe (350 mm)
- 2x 6 +2- pin & 6-pin PCIe (350 & 50 mm)
- 1x Dual SATA 90 degrees (350 & 50 mm)
- 1x Dual SATA 180 degrees (300 & 150 mm)
- 1x Triple SATA 180 degrees & Slimline SATA (300 & 150 & 150 & 150 mm)
- 1x Dual-Molex & Slimline SATA (300 & 100 & 100 mm)
- 1x Dual-Molex & Floppy (350 & 100 & 100 mm)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- SilverStone Technology GmbH
- Carsten Buss Tel.: +49 40 675931-35